About Steve

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I have been a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic in California since 1987.

Friday, July 31, 2015


What I learned from my Chiropractic Mission Trip to India


I learned that when faced with primitive conditions, a language barrier, and desperate villagers in pain, I reverted back to my roots, Chiropractic adjustments. What I found was that the changes that I was able to make with people were profound and fast.

So…

After more than a 7-year hiatus from Chiropractic I am restarting my Chiropractic practice. The therapies that I will offer will include manual Chiropractic adjustments, specific myofascial trigger point massage and a technique that I've the developed called S.E.T. or Spinal Energy Technique. Spinal Energy Technique is concerned specifically with the mechanics of breathing and its relationship to the spine.


Since I will still be traveling as much or more than I had been in the past, I will focus my practice on short-term, goal-oriented patient care.

No comments: